Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Vibez ft. Brenmar

[via fbook]


So, if you're reading this right now, then chances are you've read me before, and might have noticed that I have an admiration for a dude named Brenmar that frankly borders on the near-obsessive. SO, imagine my delight when I found out that briefly this weekend I might be sharing a stage with him, if only for a precious moment...

Alright jk no homo, but he is awesome, and he is coming to Albany on Saturday and spinning some sensual, nasty, sex beats.

WHAT: Summer Vibez w/ Brenmar

WHERE: Pagliacci's Rooftop, 44 S. Pearl St, Albany, NY

WHEN: Saturday, July 2 @ 9PM

COST: $5 (21+) / $10 (18+)

My friends over at keepalbanyboring did a nice little write up & interview with Brenmar in support of the party, which should hopefully go over well (it's on tha rooftop so let's cross our fingers it doesn't rain).

Others there (more important than myself) will be the Heady Productions crew as well as Scotty from Deep Children.

Until then, though, enjoi a little promo mix I made. c u saturday lol:

Brenmar summer vibes promo mix by mr.kissner


No comments:

Post a Comment