Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Songs of the week: 6/16/09

Ah. Summer, while not "officially", is officially here. Hazy, hot, and humid - with the reliable afternoon thundershower. Don't you love Florida summers?

***
songs of the week #25

1. At Least I'm Not As Sad As I Used To Be - fun. (This is an awesome track from the after-project of the Format and Anathallo)
2. Nothing Pure Can Stay (Live) - Audrye Sessions (Hell yeah)
3. Kids (MGMT Cover) - The Kooks (I'd hope that, unlike with the original, people make actually take heed of the chorus: control yourself, and don't overplay this track. Take only what you need!)
4. Autumn Beds - Modest Mouse (Another new Modest Mouse song! Off of their upcoming 7")

1 comment:

  1. Where I live in South Florida it is always hot and humid. I guess the only difference summer makes is the constant rain.

    ReplyDelete