Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Songs of the week: 10/28/08

Sorry for the not-so-brief intermission between installments of Songs of the Week, but I think the free full lengths were worth it.

A bunch of record reviews are in the pipes, so stick around, and have a nice week.

***
songs of the week #8

1. I Can Feel A Hot One - Manchester Orchestra (Off of Manchester Orchestra's recently released EP, this is easily one of their strongest songs to date)
2. '98 Freestyle - Big L (Might be one of the best flows I've ever heard...I mean, if you're into that whole rap thing)
3. Comfortable - Lil Wayne (Overlooked track with a sick beat from this summer's Carter III)
4. Women's Studies Victims - Of Montreal (One of the more interesting tracks from the mixed bag that was Skeletal Lamping)
5. My Moon, My Man (Boys Noize remix) - Feist (Fun bass to end all fun bass)

No comments:

Post a Comment