Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Kids Are All Hype


Summertime has come and gone, and I just wanna womp and rage and discohouse. I hope you do too.

The Kids Are All Hype by mr.kissner


the kids r all hype - mr. kissner
1. In 4 The Kill Pon De Skream - Major Lazer & La Roux
2. Pon De Floor (Drop the Lime Remix) - Major Lazer
3. Afro Nuts (Douster Remix) - Yolanda Be Cool
4. Sexy Bitch (Afrojack Remix) - David Guetta
5. Valhalla (Momma's Boy Remix) - Hostage
6. 8000 (Sticky K Remix) - The Proxy
7. Quacky - Afrojack & Sidney Samson
8. Love To Edit - Crookers
9. We Are Your Friends (Cold Blank Remix) - Justice vs. Simian
10. Echoes (Siriusmo Remix) - Digitalism
11. Radio Station - Kamei
12. Rubber - Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Auge
13. Minuit Jacuzzi (DaTA Remix) - Tepr
14. Funky Music - Kamei
15. I Think I Like It (Cory Blake Remix) - Fake Blood
16. I Think I Like It (Original Mix) - Fake Blood
17. Gay Dentists (JFK Edit) - Mr. Oizo
18. Cassius 99 (Reset! Mix) - Cassius
19. Landlines - Shadow Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment