Friday, December 11, 2009

Songs of the week: 12/11/09

So we're finally here - the end of another semester, another year, another decade.

Este enero, me voy a Espana para estudiar. And so I don't know how regular this blog will be. But before then, we have a few more nice random posts, and then a countdown of the top 100 albums of the last 10 years.

Exciting!
***
songs of the week #29:
1. You And I (The Juan MacLean Remix) - The Disco Biscuits (Thanks cold e-mailing, and RCRDLBL)
2. Expialidocious - Pogo (Sublime)
3. Now You See It (Afrojack Remix) - Honorebel (Yes, I know - it starts off just like "Moombah" - also with Pitbull)
4. I Think I Can - Animal Collective :)
5. Fabric Live 49 - Buraka Som Sistema (CHECK IT OUT - Google, isohunt, whatevs, just get it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment