Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Casting call: We're hiring!

Calling all masochists - we're (I'm) hiring (looking for unpaid labor)!

If you enjoy writing, enjoy music, enjoy writing about music, or are rolling on ecstasy and just feeling super generous, then you might be right for this humble website. I've been looking to expand coverage for awhile, but frankly when I'm not enrolled in college classes I'm working a full time 9 to 5, so it can be a little difficult to devote hours and hours at a time to this blog. Add on to that my responsibilities at The Silent Ballet and as head of WCDB's electronic music department, and suddenly my scant seven posts (this one notwithstanding) in July so far makes a lot more sense.

Desirable traits:
  • Mastery of the English language

  • Familiarity with the cursed "blogosphere" (God, I hate that word)

  • General musical knowledge AND/OR

  • Extensive knowledge of a particular niche/genre

  • A sense of humor

  • Ability to contribute every week or so

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in (why you would be, God only knows), please send me an e-mail or leave a comment on this post, and I'll get back to you with more details. I'm not anticipating an overwhelming surge of correspondence, so I'll keep it informal...for now.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment