Saturday, February 07, 2009

Amercan Nite

Let me try this again - this got taken down last time, but I think it's because I used a copyrighted image for the album art. So, this time, a nice picture from my broken camera instead. Enjoy!


American Nite - Andy Kissner



(Also on MixUpload!)

This is a 26 minute mix of what were my favorite songs released in 2008. Please enjoy:

* Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) - Kid Cudi
* American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West
* Raven - Proxy
* (You Think You're) John Fucking Lennon - Glassjaw
* NY Excuse - Justice (Technically released first in 2006, this song saw new prominence with its inclusion on 2008's A Cross The Universe)
* Live Your Life - T.I. ft Rihanna
* Black Heroes - Ratatat
* A Milli - Lil' Wayne
* 3 Peat - Lil' Wayne
* A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
* Kids - MGMT
* I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
* Viva La Vida - Coldplay
* Soon We'll Be Found - Sia
* Kim & Jessie - M83
* I Will Posses Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie
* Time To Pretend - MGMT
* Heartless - Kanye West
* Murmurs Part 2 - UpCDownC
* A Thread Cut With A Carving Knife - Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment