Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Songs of the week: 12/9/08

Sorry for the hiatus on Songs of the Week; I was home over Thanksgiving with no internet, and since then I've been absolutely swamped with finals. But it's okay, I'm back. Somehow, I think the world went on just fine without me.

***
songs of the week #

1. Pogo - Digitalism (So relaxing, so laidback, so...addicting)
2. Chapter I: Introverting Dimensions - The Fall Of Troy (Out of the three Ghostship tracks to appear on November's Phantom On The Horizon, this is the only one TFOT didn't fuck up)
3. August - Rilo Kiley (August seems years away during an Albany December)
4. N.Y. State Of Mind - Nas (Mo' old school hip hop for your pleasure)
5. Be Wild - M83 (Another older one, from the seminal Dead Cities, Red Seas, & Lost Ghosts)

No comments:

Post a Comment