Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tonight's the night!

In about 9 hours my radio show makes its premiere! Yay, I can't wait. I'm going to try and record it and post it as a podcast, but who knows how that'll work out. At the very least, I'll post a setlist with sendspace links on it, but hopefully I can record the whole thing, that way you get to hear my bubbling color commentary as well!

In case you didn't know, the show is from 4 til 7 AM Eastern time, and is on WCDB FM in Albany, NY (90.9). The website is here, and there are links at the top of the page for streaming (both high speed and dial-up friendly). Feel free to check it out, it's going to be electronic music on a combination of vinyl and CD, and it'll be hosted by me and my roommate Mike.

Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment