Monday, November 24, 2008

Setlist: 11/24/08

As I mentioned earlier, I filled in for a DJ on WCDB earlier tonight, and played some indie/alternative music for a change. Thanks to everybody who tuned in to listen, and here's the setlist.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pack - I's a-heading home!

***
setlist 11/24/08

1. First Breath After Coma - Explosions In The Sky
2. The Widow - The Mars Volta
3. Stake Your Claim - Eli "Paperboy" Reed & The True Loves
4. Washington Bullets - The Clash
5. Lost Symphonies - Saosin
6. Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
7. Medicating - Boys Night Out
8. Dead Men Tell No Tales - The Receiving End Of Sirens
9. Catamaran - Bear vs. Shark
10. You Won't Know - Brand New
11. Car - Built To Spill
12. Incredibly Drunk On Whiskey - Memphis
13. The Deaf Girl's Song - Cloud Cult
14. Carly - The Capes
15. Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh - Bright Eyes
16. Two Headed Boy, Pt. II - Neutral Milk Hotel
17. You're The Good Things - Modest Mouse
18. I Can Feel A Hot One - Manchester Orchestra
19. Always New Depths - Bloc Party
20. The Boy With The Arab Strap - Belle and Sebastian
21. Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle and Sebastian
22. Calender Girl - Stars
23. Almost Crimes - Broken Social Scene
24. In A Sweater, Poorly Knit - mewithoutYou
25. The Start Of Something - Voxtrot

No comments:

Post a Comment