Monday, May 09, 2011

stAxx

[via me, high line park, greenwich village, ny, summer 2009]


I wish they told me things. I wish we believed girls when they tell us they're crazy. I wish I believed it when they told me that time flies. I wish I had faith. I wish I was at the club - nothing matters in the club. I wish I could live in the club. I wish they told you how to act in the club.

But don't go to the club, save the scene. Let the club come to you.

StAxx by mr.kissner

1. anthony santos - vete (uproot andy mix)
2. munchi, mr. lexx - murda sound
3. ldfd - twerk it
4. idrm, lokiboi - like u (lokiboi vip)
5. deborah cox - it's over (dubbel dutch)
6. the mane thing - listen
7. steve starks - git em (zombies 4 $$ remix)
8. johnny love - the switch
9. skipteque - not given
10. the count & sinden - after dark (buraka som sistema remix)
11. afrojack, r3hab - aces high

No comments:

Post a Comment