Friday, May 27, 2011

Gettin' down on Friday #5

[via @melissabunning]


So here we are again. Another Friday, another terminal. I've got the non-stop today though, so at least I won't have to chill in Baltimore.

What a busy day. Some lady in a rental Volvo rear-ended me on the drive over to the airport. Of course she's fine, she was in a Volvo. I'm also moving in today, to my new house.

But you don't care about that. I don't frankly care about that. You're here for the music.

Me too.

// caballo & jairo mendez - temperatura (moombah version) [zippyshare]

Despite what the title may suggest, this song is not a moombahton edit. It's actually at 140 bpm, completely in vogue amidst the tropical, global bass takeover. Recommended if you'd like to have fun for approximately three and a half minutes.

// spooky - spartan (d.o.k. remix) [zippyshare]

Remember when dubstep was good/cool/relevant? I found this in a mailing list that I got from Juno, and it's pretty good. Better days, right?

// petsoop - das boot (hide & scream remix) [zippyshare]

It's little more, how do you say, "maximal" than a lot of what I listen to, but this is fun #indaclub.

// rusko - hold on (the mane thing moombahcore edit) [soundcloud]

Oh. Hell. Yeah. This is, as the title suggests, a moombahton rework by my favorites The Mane Thing of the classic Sub Focus remix of "Hold On". Yes. It's just as good as it sounds:



// schlachthofbronx - chambacu (solo remix) [soundcloud]

I love everything about this song. I love Schlachthofbronx's original, and its air horn drop. I love the cumbia song from which the leading hook is derived. And now I love this rework by Solo, which drops to half time, letting the song smolder:



No comments:

Post a Comment