Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Brenmar - Gold Bricks Mix


[via fader]


SO I know I literally just put up a compilation of chill mixes and whatnot, but this deserves a post of its own.

Ever since seeing him play in New Paltz, I've been OBSESSED with Brenmar. I saw him tweet this weekend that he had made a mix for the Fader and it would be dropping this week, so I've been literally been refreshing on repeat until I saw it go live.

The tracklist is a hit parade of my favorite producers right now, including Dubbel Dutch, Jim-E Stack, and T Williams, and I hope you all enjoy it.

//********//

1. Brenmar – Stash In The Dash Intro
2. Ashanti – Fancy (Brenmar Remix)
3. Timbaland – Give It To Me Instrumental
4. Boyz II Men – If I Had One (Brenmar Edit)
5. Dj Pierre and TT The Artist – U Don’t Bang Wit Me
6. Dubbel Dutch – Fem Pressure
7. Jim-E Stack – Lemme
8. Brenmar – If U Want Me
9. Richelle – I Think Before I Act
10. Boody B – Swift
11. R Kelly – Make It Rain Remix
12. Venice Calypso – Drifting
13. Champion – Lighter (VIP Mix)
14. Brenmar – Let’s Pretend
15. T. Williams – 30 Degree
16. Cedaa – Freon
17. Brenmar – So High
18. Dark Sky – High Rise
19. Destinys Child vs. Craig David – What’s My Name
20. Getem – Get It In
21. Dj YayYay – Micro-Chips Instrumental
22. Brenmar – Waiting On
23. Jim Jones – Getting To The Money
24. Kelly Rowland – Motivation Instrumental

// brenmar - gold bricks mix [via fader]

No comments:

Post a Comment